Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #31  
I don't know.....I've heard that if you read a post on rfid scanning on an Internet forum, that it is really a guise for electronic waves to spread out through your house to gather information on your credit cards...

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies.
The answers to my question in the origonal post below, are important to me. If you've been stopped by law enforcement because they counted your money using a scanner please read and answer it as asked.
We have a sub discussion going on in the thread titled

Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?​

about whether law enforcement has scanners that read the denomination of bills inside people's cars, sometimes resulting in the money's confiscation and forfeiture. All of the reports of these incidents I remember were second hand information at best.

If anyone reading this has PERSONALLY been stopped by law enforcement because you were carrying a large amount of money that was detected by a scanner please describe your experience including how you know they used a scanner.

Note: I asked this question in a new thread because the subject isn't reflected in the title of the thread where the discussion is going on. I wanted anyone who might have been stopped because of a scanner to see it and respond.
Many thanks,
Stuck

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #33  
I think you already got your answer. Nobody has.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #34  
And nobody will. Aint gonna happen

I was a cop for 30 years and never heard of any machine like that. I've taken a fair amount of drugs out of cars but never took any money from anybody. I only worked the road for about 20 years though.
That other thread was going out in left field and reminded me of a call I handled many years ago. I was dispatched to the lobby of the pd regarding a stalking complaint late one night. I met a woman who told me that somebody had followed her about 10 miles into town and a light was above her car the whole time. She said that the light was still outside. We then walked outside and she pointed at a light in the sky, aka the moon. I told her that it would be reported to the Air Force for investigation.
She was showing signs of schizophrenia, kind of like some of the comments in the other thread.
Iman,
I didn't realize you had been in law enforcement until you put up the above reply. Thank you.
Earlier on I had thought about trying to get a comment from Bird who I "think" was a deputy sheriff. I hope he's well.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #36  
As for RFID to open the shop door, I'd rather just do Bluetooth!

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #38  
I was in federal law enforcement for 13years and have family and friends in many branches of federal and local agencies and law enforcement.
This is something that is not used, the cost to insert rfid into cash and then try to track it would be extremely high and impractical.

Not to mention the problems on the world stage if the us dollar got the reputation for being tracked, would not go well.

Unfortunately there's a lot of people out there that want things to not be as they seem and cling to conspiracies and rumors, then act as if they are the only ones that REALLY know what's going on.

Just had this happen the other day, I was involved in a large scale event not long ago that had a lot of news coverage, someone was talking to me and another person about the event. He was confident he knew what had actually happened, I told him no that's not how it happened, he tried to convince me he was right, until the other guy chimed in that I was actually there and involved.
Most the news coverage was wrong, most of the commentators were wrong (on both sides), it's interesting to see how any lies are out there when when you have actually experienced something.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

I must be old. I've always found that a doorknob worked well and is virtually trouble free.
I thought he was talking about an overhead door with an electric opener.