Tires Need help locating another pair of these rice patty ag tires

/ Need help locating another pair of these rice patty ag tires #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
I have been running this pair of 6-12 rice patty ag tires on my cub cadet for a few years now, but the dry rot and other damage that was on them when they were given to me is putting them out of service. I dont care for the normal ags you find in 6-12 tires. They are Bridgestone brand farm lug M, made in japan and the rest of the writing is all in Japanese so I can read it. If you have a good pair that need a new home or a source to get them from that doesnt cost as much as my cub cost me, please let me know. Here is a pic of the tires so you know what I am looking for. Thanks Mike
66110.jpg

/ Need help locating another pair of these rice patty ag tires #2  
I wish I knew where to get some since my Yanmar will need some some day. I wish I knew. Oh, nice cub by the way.

/ Need help locating another pair of these rice patty ag tires
Thanks, I know best tractors doesnt have them as it says so on thier website. Certainly one of the importers of grey market machines would have a source to get these. I think this pair came off a grey market Kubota as the rims where Kubota orange when I had this pair given to me, one has a 3" tear in the side wall that I had the tire shop put a boot patch inside and put tubes in both. If it wasnt for the dry rot getting to them, both around the lugs and the tear is starting to get worse, they have loads of tread life in them. I only use them at plow day events, then I put the turf tires and rims back on. I dont even need a new pair, just a good used pair would be fine. Or an affordable source as I know others that would like to buy some. Mike

/ Need help locating another pair of these rice patty ag tires #4  
I got a set on ebay for my satoh beaver a while back, good price on them too.
Good Luck!!!