Need New Holland part # Sba322531670

/ Need New Holland part # Sba322531670
The dealer could not identify the part needed. I have been chasing after the wrong part. THe dealers best guess is part #5 - The main shaft. Attached is a picture of the damaged part and the schematic. THe photo was taken of the compartment in the housing furthest away from the front. I took the cover off from under the seat and took the picture of what I see. Any idea what the correct part should be? It is not #26.

Attachments

• tc 40 transmission schematic01272022.pdf
    515.4 KB · Views: 60
  • TC 40 ruined gear.jpg
    TC 40 ruined gear.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
   / Need New Holland part # Sba322531670 #12  
The dealer could not identify the part needed. I have been chasing after the wrong part. THe dealers best guess is part #5 - The main shaft. Attached is a picture of the damaged part and the schematic. THe photo was taken of the compartment in the housing furthest away from the front. I took the cover off from under the seat and took the picture of what I see. Any idea what the correct part should be? It is not #26.

This is my SWAG (Super Wild Ass Guess), its number 27. However, you certainly have the advantage of seeing more of the parts and their relationship to each other. Do you have any more pictures?

If I'm understating the schematic both #5 and #26 are hollow with #27 passing through both.

Ultimately the best way to find out is to disassemble the parts.

Let us know what you find out?