Need to locate a loader cylinder

/ Need to locate a loader cylinder #1  

Diamondpilot

Super Star Member
Tractor
Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work
I am working on a tractor for a guy and it has a loader on it that leaks down bad. I have taken the cylinder off and they are bent up and not well made. I would like to locate something to replace them with.

I can get the OEM cylinders but they are so poorly made I am wanting something better plus they are almost $300 each.

Here is what I need.

The cylinders on it now are 2" dia and 22" stroke. They have 3/4" pin holes on each end and 2" mounts on both the cylinder end and the piston end. The retracted length is 29.5" pinhole to pinhole centers and the extended length of 51.5" pinhole to pinhole centers.

Anyone have any idea where I can get something like that?
I did a search and found some at Surplus Center that would work but they are only 1.5" dia.

Thanks

Chris

/ Need to locate a loader cylinder #2  
I am working on a tractor for a guy and it has a loader on it that leaks down bad. I have taken the cylinder off and they are bent up and not well made. I would like to locate something to replace them with.

I can get the OEM cylinders but they are so poorly made I am wanting something better plus they are almost $300 each.

Here is what I need.

The cylinders on it now are 2" dia and 22" stroke. They have 3/4" pin holes on each end and 2" mounts on both the cylinder end and the piston end. The retracted length is 29.5" pinhole to pinhole centers and the extended length of 51.5" pinhole to pinhole centers.

Anyone have any idea where I can get something like that?
I did a search and found some at Surplus Center that would work but they are only 1.5" dia.

Thanks

Chris

Try Baileynet.com I got 27" by 1 3/4" for $116.00 so they may have what you are looking for.