Need to talk with two guys

/ Need to talk with two guys #1  

CrittrGittr

Need to talk with Kenny Pullit and Willy Pullit. Built this planter to pull behind my BX 2350 with R-1 tires and I am questioning if it will work. What`s your opinions? First time posting pics so be patient if it doesn`t work please.

Attachments

• planter.jpg
    planter.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 324
  • planter 3.jpg
    planter 3.jpg
    706.5 KB · Views: 302
   / Need to talk with two guys
Crud- how do I get pictures to rotate 90 degrees? Also- running a 15 gallon starter fertilizer tank in loader bucket for extra weight and will drag marker chain off of bucket for the marker system.

/ Need to talk with two guys #4  
Try again.

Attachments

• planter.jpg
    planter.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 547
  • planter%203.jpg
    planter%203.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 551
   / Need to talk with two guys #5  
Can't tell if the planter is ground engaging. If it is, it looks to me to be a bit much for a bx. If it's just a drop spreader, I don't see why the bx couldn't pull it.

/ Need to talk with two guys #6  
Three rows, with disk openers ? No problem. a grassland manure injector has 25 of these disks with an opener behind it, i used to pull one with 2hp per coulter, and 10m3 of manure in the tank... If your tractor weighs 1000kg it will pull it.

/ Need to talk with two guys #7  
That looks very dangerous and I don't think your tractor will even budge it. You will end up crashing your tractor, getting injured causing a fire that burns down your house plus you will develop a terrible incurable rash.

Better sell it to me and save all the grief! I just happen to be looking for a three row planter like that. Nice job!