Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price?

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #1  

bebop86

Bronze Member
My neighbor is moving and selling his 2022 cx2510 HSTwith FEL and Backhoe- Only has 25 hrs- He said he would sell it to me for $20,000- Is that a good price- thanks

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #2  
It's basically brand new and a new one has to be close to $30k or more. Is he selling it to pay off the loan? Seems cheap. Good deal if it's all legit.

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #3  
That's an excellent price.

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #4  
good deal

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price?
thks- He is moving and does not want to pay to have it shipped across country so he said If I wanted it he would rather sell it to me- Just came up today really have not looked into it so I thought I would ask the experts-

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #6  
Seems like a good price to me. The tractor and loader alone would sell for close to that new I'm guessing. Kioti has a pretty strong following and guys seem to like them. I'm betting that that unit would be in the Mid to upper $20s. I would just call a dealer and price a new one to confirm.

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #8  
Jump on it
X2.
A lot of people don't hold a BH that size with much regard; I am not one of them. It may not have the power of a big TLB, but can be indispensable around the house.

Or you could sell it and recoup a chunk of the purchase price.

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price?
thks guys- Im still thinking as I really do not need a backhoe but seems like I am getting it for nothing- Is there a market for a backhoe or just when they come new with the tractor??
I just checked and it seems the backhoe is a $8,000 option???

/ Neighbor selling Kioti CX2510- Is this a good price? #10  
Just take off the backhoe and put it away until needed. Not sure how hard it would be to just sell a backhoe that is specific to this machine. I am guessing you would have to have someone with the same equipment looking to buy. I would just get the tractor and not even worry about selling the backhoe.