new 1533 delivers today

/ new 1533 delivers today #1  

billbill1

Veteran Member
Tractor
2016 Mahindra 1533 Shuttle AgKing 2840 shuttle shift
Last Monday I bought a 1533 with fel, it will deliver today. Looking forward to trying out the tiller I bought yesterday (5' King Kutter)

/ new 1533 delivers today #3  
Last Monday I bought a 1533 with fel, it will deliver today. Looking forward to trying out the tiller I bought yesterday (5' King Kutter)

Oh boy a new tractor. If it's not too late, be sure to have the dealer reflash the ECU with the latest updated code before they put it on the trailer.

/ new 1533 delivers today #4  
This is the internet ... so ... pictures, or it never happened. :D

And congrats on the new tractor!

/ new 1533 delivers today
This is the internet ... so ... pictures, or it never happened. :D

And congrats on the new tractor!

Got it about 3pm yesterday, I will try to figure out how to get pictures on here off my phone. Put the tiller on and ran it for about an hour, so far, I really like this machine. Lots of power and it's smooth. I will retire in about a year and a half and I plan to use this as a part time job, tilling and snow removing.

Also, the tiller I bought was listed as a 5' in the ad. I was thinking I should have got a 6' but went ahead and bought it. I measured the tiller when I got home and it is in fact a 6' and covers the rear tires perfectly. The guy I bought it from didn't know what he had. Score!!

/ new 1533 delivers today #8  
I have about 140 hrs on mine and love it.

I've plowed (2 bottom Ferguson), tilled, and used a sub soiler so far, really like this machine.