New bx no fluid in front acle

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #1  

Screwystewy

Tractor
Kubota bx2380
Hello all this is my first post as well as my first tractor. It’s a 2020 bx2380 with about 100hrs on it now. I did the recommended 50hr service with new filters and oil and am usually pretty good about staying up on greasing and checking fluids before everytime I use the machine.. except I never once thought about checking the front axle level. Pulled the dipstick and it’s bone dry, stick my finger in as far as I can and nothing at all. Has anyone else had this issue?

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #2  
First one I've heard bone dry, way low but not bone dry. Your dealer might want to hear this. Someone there dropped the ball.

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #3  
Yep, I’d contact the selling dealer.

Are there any visual signs of leaks anywhere on axle?

Mike

/ New bx no fluid in front acle
Yep, I’d contact the selling dealer.

Are there any visual signs of leaks anywhere on axle?

Mike
Zero signs of leaks at all.

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #5  
Kubota tractors arrive at the dealer "dry". It is the responsibility of the dealer to add fluids everywhere required.
False. Kubota tractors arrive with fluids whether the tractor is assembled or crated. It is the dealer's responsibility to check all fluid levels. My primary responsibility at work is making sure equipment is configured per the sales order and the PDI is completed properly by the three guys that do the prep work. The vast majority of new tractors require only minimal fluid additions.
This one seems to have been overlooked at the factory and at the dealership.

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #6  
I've bought many BXs and they arrive at my home with front axle near full. After 2 weeks use the front axle is almost always low.
Someone should have told you this and it has been covered, mentioned and talked about here many times a year, it seems.
Sure you filled it with fluid and how much did it take to see/know if it was actually bone dry or had dropped just below the measuring stick?

/ New bx no fluid in front acle #7  
Take the breather plugs at top of each hub( if the 2380 has them) and see if the gears have oil over them. I just did my close to 400 hr service on it, need to remove them when filling up front axle.