New CK3510SE HC on the way

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #1  

Diesel2697

Tractor
Simplicity Legacy XL Diesel
New member here. Just told the dealer this afternoon I have been talking to I would take the new CK3510SE HC he had in his warehouse still in the crate. I just want to thank everyone on here that have shared their thoughts and experiences with this tractor and it痴 slightly larger brother the CK4010. I have read everything you all have posted comparing the two over the last few years. I was leaning hard towards the CK4010 because of it being over the 30hp pto threshold. I know it痴 only a 4.4hp difference, but here in Central New York with heavy sometimes wet lake effect snow it could possibly make a difference worth the money. I was always told that the two pieces of machinery on a farm that gobble up the most hp was choppers and snowblowers. Well I only found one dealer that I won稚 name that had one in stock locally, within a couple hours drive. I read reviews and even know someone who bought from them and everything was bad news after the sale. The dealer closest, who didn稚 have anything in stock comparable, pretty much told me if I didn稚 buy from him don稚 bother bringing it to him for repairs. So the dealer that had the 3510 in stock got my business. Went and test drove one around his place over the past weekend because it痴 the same machine as the 4010 and liked it a lot. Kioti 0 down 0% is coming to an end at the end of the month and I want to take advantage of that. Hopefully in the next week or so I can start posting some reviews and thoughts on the new machine. I am really excited to give thoughts on how it handles the snowblower I am going to get for it. Mk Martin pull type 68? There is not much information from end users on them. Thank you again.

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #2  
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on a fine tractor! Post pictures when you get it home and keep us updated on how you like it!

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #3  
Congrats, post lots of pics when you get it!

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #4  
I had driven both of them, and I could not tell the difference, for the money the 4hp gain just did not seem worth it, I've been to few other dealers and asked about the 4010, most do not carry them for that reason at the price if I needed more I'd move to the DK look at the 45 or 50 - as far as moving snow, like you we get a little, I think you will be very pleased with it's performance, I've got the 66" front mount, it has no problem moving the white stuff....:cool2:

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way
I had driven both of them, and I could not tell the difference, for the money the 4hp gain just did not seem worth it, I've been to few other dealers and asked about the 4010, most do not carry them for that reason at the price if I needed more I'd move to the DK look at the 45 or 50 - as far as moving snow, like you we get a little, I think you will be very pleased with it's performance, I've got the 66" front mount, it has no problem moving the white stuff....:cool2:

BrkMstr yea that’s the conclusion I came to also. I talked to the dealer about the front mount. He said he has sold a few of them and gave me a price. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Only hang up is we will be using the loader everyday. Because of that I decided to not get one. I have used a regular rear mount blower and it’s a pain. I have never seen a pull type in use but it seems like a good compromise. Good thing is he is also a Mk Martin dealer so he can get the blower. Actually he has a 60” in stock so I got to look at one in person not just on YouTube and the internet. Glad to hear you like yours and it has the power needed.

Well I am going to have to wait a bit I guess. Dealer called and asked if he could talk me into Ag tires. I said “umm no, why?” It came with ag tires and he didn’t realize until after. He is going to get me a set of industrials but it might take a week or two. He told me Kioti gets their tires and wheels already mounted from Titan. Well Titan shut down for this COVID crap and there is none to be had. He said he will know more the beginning of the week. He also said if it came down to it he will start calling around to dealers in the area asking if they would be willing to swap a set of ags for industrials. A bummer for sure but stuff happens for a reason. Would be nice to have an a/c cab to mow this weekend when it’s 95 out tho.

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #7  
The ag tires on the 3510 also give you a 55” rear width vs 63 for industrial. Worth the wait for stability.

The ag tires on the 3510 also give you a 55” rear width vs 63 for industrial. Worth the wait for stability.

Beeenvenue definitely. Plus it’s going to me my lawn mower so I don’t want Ag tires tearing stuff up. He said he has a set of turf tires but they will make it too wide. I have a BushHog RDTH60 that I mow with. Industrials will be pushing it with width, turf are just too wide. I don’t want to spend another $3k for a new mower since this one is only 3 years old. If he could find the rims that the industrials come on I would love a set of the Goodyear R14’s. Those things look like they would fit my application perfectly. Aggressive enough to dig with the loader and pull implements yet enough center blocks to not tear up the lawn and run the road smoothly. They also look like they would be great in the snow. Alas, I’m just going to have to wait and see what happens.

I haven’t updated this thread in a while but I got the tractor sooner than expected. The dealer worked some dealer magic somehow and we took delivery on 7-21-2020. I have used it for mowing lawn and pastures with my 5’ finish mower 3 times. I took the loader off the first day I mowed with it and only put it back on once to move a small sand pile left over from having our underground power ran. It was a little tricky to take off the first time, the pins didn’t have any grease on them so they came out hard. I sprayed them with some WD-40 white lithium grease when I put it back on to move the sand. Removing it the second time was much easier. It handled the heaping bucket loads of sand with ease. I was impressed at how stable it was. I purposely hogged into the pile and moved as much as possible to see what it could do. As for mowing lawn all I can say is WOW. I now feel bad at the beating my little Simplicity Legacy XL took dragging around the mower. I definitely knew I had the mower behind me with that. With the CK 3510 you really don’t know it’s back there. Making turns and backing up there is no longer any side to side jolts as the mower moves. I can definitely tell I was pushing the Legacy to its limits. The KIOTI was delivered with 1.2 hours on it and now has 14.3 and I am more than pleased with it. Here are some pictures. IMG_6615.JPGIMG_6616.JPGIMG_6737.JPG