New CK3510SE HC on the way

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #11  
The ag tires on the 3510 also give you a 55” rear width vs 63 for industrial. Worth the wait for stability.

IMG_9082.jpg
Just and FYI, Ags are over 64” if they are set on the widest setting.

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #12  
I haven稚 updated this thread in a while but I got the tractor sooner than expected. The dealer worked some dealer magic somehow and we took delivery on 7-21-2020. I have used it for mowing lawn and pastures with my 5 finish mower 3 times. I took the loader off the first day I mowed with it and only put it back on once to move a small sand pile left over from having our underground power ran.[snip]

Glad you're enjoying the new tractor! Curious why you took off the FEL to mow. Is there a maneuverability issue? Seems like that would get old pretty quickly. Especially in 95 degree heat. :)

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way #13  
Glad you're enjoying the new tractor! Curious why you took off the FEL to mow. Is there a maneuverability issue? Seems like that would get old pretty quickly. Especially in 95 degree heat. :)
I know I always remove my loader to mow..
Much better.

/ New CK3510SE HC on the way

Yes for maneuverability. I have some really tight spaces that the tractor and mower just fit for one. Second is when I’m mowing the pastures I get as close as possible to the fence. I don’t want to drive around the first three laps with the loader all the way up in the air. Also we decided to keep using the little tractor to clean barn so there is no need to have the loader on the new one. Come fall it will be on all the time. It really made a difference on how well it went on and off after I used that spray lithium grease on the pins. The first removal was a cast iron b****.