new Doo Little

/ new Doo Little #11  

docone

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100HST, B6200D
Stretch a length of chain between the tie down rings on each side, add one D ring at center point on each side.
Presto! unlimited tie down points. JMHO

/ new Doo Little #13  

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G Bobcat V417 TORO+Loader
I'll post pics as tie-down are added along with DOT decals etc, etc.
Eye will Be Watching pictures.jpg

/ new Doo Little #14  

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Nice trailer. Did you have a hard time finding it, or are they getting back in stock?

About your D rings; my little dump trailer is made from similar material and came with them mounted on 4 corners. You might want to reinforce where they are going with angle; otherwise when you try to cinch something down it will just suck the sides of the trailer in as you are going down the road, causing your straps to loosen. I found that out the hard way one night with a full load of cedar logs.

/ new Doo Little
OP
ArlyA

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Nice trailer. Did you have a hard time finding it, or are they getting back in stock?

About your D rings; my little dump trailer is made from similar material and came with them mounted on 4 corners. You might want to reinforce where they are going with angle; otherwise when you try to cinch something down it will just suck the sides of the trailer in as you are going down the road, causing your straps to loosen. I found that out the hard way one night with a full load of cedar logs.
The side material is about .100 thick or 12 gauge. Suppose I could caliper it!

/ new Doo Little
OP
ArlyA

ArlyA

Tractor
We found some trailers to look at but I'm not sure I can ascertain that stocks are getting better or not. We just started to look for a replacement this spring. :unsure:

/ new Doo Little
OP
ArlyA

ArlyA

Tractor
Got some DOT reflective decals put on today. None installed at DoLittle and I'm a believer in this product.
P1060891.jpg
P1060892.jpg

/ new Doo Little #19  

dodge man

Tractor
JD 2025R
I pour reflectors on mine, they were stick on. I hate to sound cheap but the reflective tape at the local farm store was stupid expensive.

/ new Doo Little #20  

dodge man

Tractor
JD 2025R
Here is a pic of mine, you can see a pic of the reflector I added, a yellow one under the power washer wand. There is another one further back just out of the picture. The tape you added is much better.
C33F386B-834B-4863-82AE-2DB414E2F52E.jpeg