Financing New finance rates on 7/1

/ New finance rates on 7/1 #1  

07 LMM LTZ

Silver Member
Tractor
L 3940 HSTC
Has anyone heard what the new rates are going to be come July 1's? I'm getting ready to buy in the next couple days and wanted to fined out if they are going to get any better.

/ New finance rates on 7/1 #2  
I just bought a new ZD326P and was discussing the same thing with the dealer. He said that they have no advanced notice and will not know anything untill the morning of July 1.

I went ahead because of the 0% interest and the $200 rebate that both expire on June 30. When I bought my tractor in September 2008 I should have waited because the financing got better. But I don't know how you can get better then 0%. The only thing that could make it better is a bigger rebate. I didn't want to take the chance.

/ New finance rates on 7/1 #3  
I just bought a new ZD326P and was discussing the same thing with the dealer. He said that they have no advanced notice and will not know anything untill the morning of July 1.

I went ahead because of the 0% interest and the $200 rebate that both expire on June 30. When I bought my tractor in September 2008 I should have waited because the financing got better. But I don't know how you can get better then 0%. The only thing that could make it better is a bigger rebate. I didn't want to take the chance.

Definitely a flip of the coin...I think I would have done the same.

Don

/ New finance rates on 7/1 #4  
Same here, did it on a great priced BX2660, 0% 60 months... not sure how you can beat that, minus a big cash rebate, or free FEL (which is what Bobcat did a few weeks back, but has since expired).

/ New finance rates on 7/1 #6  
First glance, appears that they just extended the previous rates for a month. Appears the rebate did not carry over.