New Holland TC35D Factory Rear Remote

/ New Holland TC35D Factory Rear Remote #1  

Peter Wirick

Tractor
New Holland TC35D
New to the forum here. I am looking at rear remote options for my TC35D. I'd like to stick to the factory remote if possible, though I have considered other options. I can buy the full kit through my local dealer and other outlets. However, before purchasing, I would like to see the installation manual for the factory TC35 kit. I found the rear remote installation instructions for tractors up to TC33D but not for the TC35D. The kits look very similar and relatively uncomplicated to install overall. Would the shop manual for the TC35 include the installation instructions? If so, I think I'll probably just purchase that since I do basically all the maintenance myself.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and considerations.

(Also, I have no clue if I have posted this to the proper location, so feel free to inform me of my ignorance). :)

Attachments

• TC33D Hydraulic Valve Install.pdf
    788.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
   / New Holland TC35D Factory Rear Remote #2  
@Peter Wirick

I can't answer the Shop Manual question... (I keep meaning to purchase one but they are pricey). I would think it would...

However, I have installed the NH 2nd & 3rd rear remote kits on our TC40D (as it already had the 1st installed), so the same as your TC35D. We considered other options at the NH kits are expensive but ultimately decided we wanted the factory ones... It was a very straight forward process & everything just bolts up & works. We did remove the right rear tire to make it easier (that was the hardest part as they are foam filled & heavy).

I'm sure I have the installation instructions for the 2nd & 3rd kits which will be basically the same as the 1st. I can scan them later this evening & post them if you think it would be a help?