New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
Can anyone please tell me about their experiences with the TNxxDA cab machines? I'm considering jumping up a tad from my Massey 1652, but still need a cab tractor under a certain height. My Massey is about 92" to the top of the cab, and according the specs, the TNxxDA machines are also around 91" to the top of the cab. The loader appears to be a nice upgrade above my machine, and overall the TNxxDA series appear to be fairly stout. Looks like these came in 60 HP (TN60DA), 70 HP (TN70DA), 75, 80, and 90 HP variants. I wouldn't mind going with the higher HP models, however they all seem to be equipped with R1 tires, which increases the height. The 91" height measurement seems to work with R4 (industrial) tires, but I'm only finding the higher HP units for sale with Ag tires.

There's NOT a ton of info out there about these machines. They appear to have been made from 2004-2008, in Italy. It seems that they were replaced by the T.75 units, which look like nice machines but appear to be too tall for my needs.

Any input on these tractors is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #2  
Have you checked the NH forums on this site? There is always a lot of good information. Good luck.

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc
I've looked thru the NH forum but all of the posts regarding these are old, just looking for new info...

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #4  
I've looked thru the NH forum but all of the posts regarding these are old, just looking for new info...

I had a New Holland TN75D for about 20 years. Excellent tractor. I don't remember how tall it was but it was very strong. Mine had a Woods 10 1/2 foot backhoe on it which also worked well.

Andy

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #5  
I have 2006 tn75da and it goes under my 8ft shed roofs also had ag tires

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc
I have 2006 tn75da and it goes under my 8ft shed roofs also had ag tires
Ok that's good to know. Can you tell me about your ownership experience with the machine? Hours, issues, availability of parts if needed, etc? Also, strengths & weaknesses of the machine.

Thanks

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #7  
tractor is good for small farms and feels better on hilly land because of lower center of gravity, mine is 16 speed.I have no complaints really cab is more noisy than kubota. I now have 1700 hrs on mine been good tractor mechanical shuttle is more dependable because less electronics.Mine is now in shop where tree fell on cab roof when working in woods

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #8  
I owned a TN75 open station with ag tires and loader. Great tractor, very strong, hydraulics good. Never had it in the shop. Only reason I sold it is I sold some of my land and no longer needed a tractor that big. I would recommend the TN60/70/75 series of tractors.

tractor is good for small farms and feels better on hilly land because of lower center of gravity, mine is 16 speed.I have no complaints really cab is more noisy than kubota. I now have 1700 hrs on mine been good tractor mechanical shuttle is more dependable because less electronics.Mine is now in shop where tree fell on cab roof when working in woods
Thanks. I would agree about the mechanical shuttle but I'd be looking for a power shuttle version of I got one.

Is the dealer having luck getting parts to work on your damaged cab? Just want to make sure parts are still available if needed.

Do you guys have the 32L loader or the 810TL ? Looks like the 810TL is made by ALO-Quicke based on the design... Not sure who makes the 32L.

Have you guys been happy with the loader, and what do you think it'll lift in real use?

/ New Holland TN60DA - Tell me about this tractor please... or TN70DA, 75DA, etc #10  
new holland to give estimate this week, will know more at that time, My loader 32L, loader is very strong, will handle 900 lb grapple and all i can get in grapple