New Kioti Leaking Oil.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #42  
Give the OP more time to respond. I am sure the dealer has picked up the tractor and is working on it right now.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #43  
Stuff like this happens fairly frequently. I have had a brand new Kubota leak hydraulic fluid as well as brand new Deere mini excavator. It is understandable to be upset and disappointed but don’t let it get you down and tarnish your perception of the machine. More likely than not some yahoo at the dealer didn’t get something tight. I doubt it is anything serious.

I bought a new $7000 disc a couple weeks ago and two bolts fell off of it on to my trailer on the the way home because they didn’t get tightened properly by the dealer. I’m not saying it is right but most dealers have skilled mechanics that actually work on machines and they have the new inexperienced guys assembling stuff. When I picked up my disc I saw what looked to be a high school kid in the shop bolting implements together.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil.
The dealer got back to me yesterday. Just so you will know it was a bad hydraulic valve. It has a hairline crack in the casting.Parts are back ordered for at least 6 weeks. For people that think this is ok. It’s not on a new machine! I’ve found that this forum is not for me. I won’t be responding on here in any way, anymore. Thanks for the information I did get. Have a good day.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #45  
Aw poor guy got his feelings hurt.
I would not care to be his dealer or anyone working on his equipment.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #46  
You need to grow some thicker skin my friend.To bad/so sad that cracked hydro valve is such a traumatic event in your life.Good luck (y)

Last edited:
   / New Kioti Leaking Oil. #47  
The dealer got back to me yesterday. Just so you will know it was a bad hydraulic valve. It has a hairline crack in the casting.Parts are back ordered for at least 6 weeks. For people that think this is ok. It’s not on a new machine! I’ve found that this forum is not for me. I won’t be responding on here in any way, anymore. Thanks for the information I did get. Have a good day.
I always find it amusing when people come on here looking to advance their personal agenda and don't get exactly the comments they expect, they get their panties in a bunch and whine. Goodbye...

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #48  
@5030 I think the disconnect is people expect that when they purchase a new several thousand dollar item it should be perfect when it arrives and in reality should be perfect. But the truth is sometimes things don't go perfect and most people just except that things will go wrong. And they can't accept the fact that most people don't agree with them.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #49  
Wow!
I likely would have never made it to 80 with an attitude such as that!
Disappointment I can understand, but.....
ANGER=STRESS=UNHEALTHY!

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #50  
Good riddance. For what it worth no one is saying it is “ok”. People are just saying stuff like this sometimes happens with all brands and while it stinks it is usually made right. If they are talking six weeks down I would definitely be asking for some concessions. Loaner tractor, discount, different tractor entirely, something.