Illinois NEW Kubota - L3130HST

OP
S

SH5

Tractor
Kubota L3130HST
Re: 哲EW Kubota - L3130HST

It's coming up on November and I'm interested in moving this before Winter - an offer on the tractor or including all of the new equipment listed - someone, somewhere needs a new tractor?

airbiscuit

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland T2310, Kubota L3010 GST, New Holland TC21DA, Farmall H *** Previously - 1941 John Deere B, Shibaura SD1500, John Deere 850, Bobcat 642, New Holland 1925
Why do you think it hasn't sold yet?

RickB

Super Star Member
Tractor
Just a Scag
Re: 哲EW Kubota - L3130HST

It's coming up on November and I'm interested in moving this before Winter - an offer on the tractor or including all of the new equipment listed - someone, somewhere needs a new tractor?

Thiusands of folks have needed and bought new tractors since you have been offering this aged used tractor.

tradosaurus

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 HST, heavy duty bucket, 3rd function, R1 tires (rears filled), 2 remotes
That's a great looking tractor. People have to realize that it's OBO and that one would need to go see the tractor and drive before offering a price.
I have a L3301 I bought new in Feb 2019. I paid $22,000 for tractor and FEL and got 5 yrs/0% financing. Each year prices seem to go higher on new tractors.
My only issue on used is getting a loan through a credit union which wouldn't be 0%.
I think you have a nice tractor and pre-emissions is a bonus.
Have you advertised on Craigslist?

airbiscuit

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland T2310, Kubota L3010 GST, New Holland TC21DA, Farmall H *** Previously - 1941 John Deere B, Shibaura SD1500, John Deere 850, Bobcat 642, New Holland 1925
It's not what you think it's worth, it's what the person spending the money is willing to pay.

If the price is right it will sell!

fruitcakesa

Platinum Member
Tractor
M6040
It's not what you think it's worth, it's what the person spending the money is willing to pay.

If the price is right it will sell!

/\/\THIS/\/\. When I put my cabbed L4630 for sale, I started at $21k. No callers at all but I did get a couple of offers at $16k.
Well I passed on all of them until late fall when I lowered the price to $16k.
Got more calls but no one was serious until a near local guy said he was coming down with a trailer and cash.
Well, he arrived and we did a back and forth on price with me at $15k and him at $14k. By this time I really needed to move the tractor so I took his lowball.
I was still fine with that as I only paid $15k for it and put 800 hours on it in 4 years.
Lesson, don't be greedy if you really want to sell.

varmint

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200, then a Kubota L3130 HST, now a Kubota L3400 HST
It's been my experience over the years that if you buy at a fair price, take care of your equipment, and ask a fair price, you are likely to recover your investment. I say this having bought three used Kubotas, and sold two of them. They've always been cleaner and better serviced when I sold them, with some useful mods like lighting, etc., and I've never lost any money. Not to mention the use of the machines!

fried1765

Tractor
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, 8N Ford, Gravely 12 HP "Professional", 48" SCAG Liberty
It's been my experience over the years that if you buy at a fair price, take care of your equipment, and ask a fair price, you are likely to recover your investment. I say this having bought three used Kubotas, and sold two of them. They've always been cleaner and better serviced when I sold them, with some useful mods like lighting, etc., and I've never lost any money. Not to mention the use of the machines!

Exactly my philosophy also!

bhs0731

Tractor
MF 1235H
I rarely check this site but this tractor is always on the first page, is it still available or sold?

varmint

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200, then a Kubota L3130 HST, now a Kubota L3400 HST
I got your post for some reason- no tractor for sale here!