New Kubota LX2610 Owner

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner #1  

LFP57

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota LX2610
Hello Everyone... My new LX2610 will be delivered this week, I ordered it last April, it arrived at the dealer about a month ago, sat there while they waited for the FELs to come in. I ordered it as an open station, with a 3rd function, dual remotes and the larger R14s.

I wanted to to add a Top N Tilt kit but was told that they didn't have a kit for it, they had to use a kit from a larger machine and make it work. I decided that I'll put one together myself, does anyone know what the length (stroke length) of the top/bottom cylinder is for the LX2610?

I've watched a number videos posted by other LX2610 owners, some claim to be over 6 feet tall, I'm 6'3" and I'm a little surprised that no one else has mentioned anything about the seat height and wishing it could be a little higher, kind of like adding a tall boy seat to a Harley. Has anyone made/purchased a bracket/kit to accomplish this?

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner #2  
Welcome to TBN.

Seat spacers for the rail mounted type seat are pretty easy, I think tractor supply even sells some generic ones.

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner
Welcome to TBN.

Seat spacers for the rail mounted type seat are pretty easy, I think tractor supply even sells some generic ones.
Thank for the info

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner #4  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on your new investment. (y)

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner #5  
Congrats on the new tractor!

Mike

/ New Kubota LX2610 Owner #6  
congrats on your new tractor, I just got one with cab on August 13th myself, really like it so far.