New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour....

/ New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour.... #1  

Utopia Texas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 / Kubota L6060 / Kubota ZD2300
I have looked in the manual and understand everything on the tractor but cannot seem to find any directions to change the speedometer to miles per hour. Please advise! Thanks.... :)

/ New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour....
Thanks, I’ll try it out tomorrow. Appears that many Kubota dealerships send out new tractors and don’t bother to change these parameters and the manual does not show this either for the L6060....

/ New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour.... #4  
Thanks, I’ll try it out tomorrow. Appears that many Kubota dealerships send out new tractors and don’t bother to change these parameters and the manual does not show this either for the L6060....

You afraid you're gonna get a speeding ticket?

/ New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour.... #6  
Mine has a top speed of 19kph, I had it up to 12kph and it was quite frightening (measured on a GPS out of curiosity).

/ New L6060 Speedometer Reads In Km per hour.... #7  
Got a true story...

When my house was being built in the early 90's, the excavation company (father and son), who was digging the foundation for the masons, the father would always drive the TLB back home or to get something from the local hardware store. Mind you at the time, I was a little kid.

So anyhow, my house got built, and the older I got. The excavation company (the father) lived down the street from where my house was built, and I always saw him driving the TLB every single morning for years, usually with his lunch box cooler in the loader. The son drove the dump truck, which he lived two streets down. One day I was out in my front yard messing around, and he pulls in with the TLB. He was looking for my dad. So went inside and got my dad, which he was in the middle of doing something. So my dad told me to tell him that he'll be a few. I went out, told the guy that my dad was busy and what not. We chatted, and I remembered asking him why he always drove the tractor. He came back and laughed, "Well, I got a DWI, and they took my license away several years ago, and they ain't going to be stopping me from working." I remembered asking him if he was ever bothered, and he said "Nope! Long as I keep my SMV and hazards on and I'm not a drunkin' slob!"

Now mind you, I live out in farm country... I don't think this would be an easy out in a city or larger town without someone doing a little bit more noticing.

So maybe that is the reason why the OP wants his/her speedometer saying the right thing... lol :)