New M8540 has arrived

/ New M8540 has arrived #1  

TripleR

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford
I got a call this morning they were delivering our new tractor and taking the old one. I took pictures of both, but then had to go out of town for a while, so I haven't gotten to drive it yet.

/ New M8540 has arrived #2  
NICE! :thumbsup:
Betcha can't wait to get back home!

/ New M8540 has arrived
NICE! :thumbsup:
Betcha can't wait to get back home!

I sure can't. I have a lot of bush hogging to do and that AC sure is going to be nice while I am doing it. I finished up at our other farm Tuesday.

/ New M8540 has arrived #4  
Did you see what I just saw.??......Gorgeous.

Best of luck with the machine. She's a beaut.!!

/ New M8540 has arrived
Did you see what I just saw.??......Gorgeous.

Best of luck with the machine. She's a beaut.!!

Thanks, I believe it will work well for us. I had them hook it to my bush hog, but didn't get any pictures.

/ New M8540 has arrived #6  
Congrats !:thumbsup:
Enjoy that new BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!:)
Boone

/ New M8540 has arrived #7  
I got a call this morning they were delivering our new tractor and taking the old one. I took pictures of both, but then had to go out of town for a while, so I haven't gotten to drive it yet.

So that is what my tractor looks like with AGs and a CAB! :thumbsup:

Sweet! Congrats!

/ New M8540 has arrived #8  
She's a beauty, wishing you many years of use!

Cary

/ New M8540 has arrived #9  
That is one sweet tractor!! I really like the Kubota M series tractors. If I could have afforded a new one an M was at the top of the list. Enjoy it.

/ New M8540 has arrived #10  
All shiny and new - very nice addition to your fleet of K's!

Congrats and enjoy and let us know how that A/C works for you - especially this summer when we are actually getting a summer and I am sitting here in the shade of my wide brimmed hat to keep me cool! :)

Is it my imagination or does the M look a bit beefier in the back end than the Case? And the cab seems to be a bit bigger as well?