New member from North Carolina

/ New member from North Carolina #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
Hi everyone, thx for letting me in! I'm Dave, live in central NC. New to tractors and forums so please pardon my slip ups. I'm 67, retired field sales engineer, electronics, had my own little co. and got out early, 56. Been workin my as* off ever since.

Lived in the woods in Oregon and wanted to try again. Bought a new Kubota M series tractor, hst trans, with loader and back hoe, 6 months ago, bucket list. It's quite a machine!!

The username is in reference to my kubota rtv, side by side. It's an 1140 that's been heavily modified. I own a 55 acre tree farm and building a small house dead in the middle, 2600 ft drive. In the eyes of the tax people, Im a tree farmer. Mature loblolly pines, 2x4 trees. They are beautiful, Im going to let them grow.

I've already learned a few things thanks to the posts so thank you everyone.

Hello again and

If there are any kubota rtv experts in central nc, I'd love to pick your brain.

Dave

/ New member from North Carolina #2  
:welcome: to TBN Dave...enjoy.

/ New member from North Carolina #4  
Hi Dave. Welcome to the forum!

/ New member from North Carolina #5  
Welcome to TBN.

/ New member from North Carolina #6  
Hi everyone, thx for letting me in! I'm Dave, live in central NC. New to tractors and forums so please pardon my slip ups. I'm 67, retired field sales engineer, electronics, had my own little co. and got out early, 56. Been workin my as* off ever since.

Lived in the woods in Oregon and wanted to try again. Bought a new Kubota M series tractor, hst trans, with loader and back hoe, 6 months ago, bucket list. It's quite a machine!!

The username is in reference to my kubota rtv, side by side. It's an 1140 that's been heavily modified. I own a 55 acre tree farm and building a small house dead in the middle, 2600 ft drive. In the eyes of the tax people, Im a tree farmer. Mature loblolly pines, 2x4 trees. They are beautiful, Im going to let them grow.

I've already learned a few things thanks to the posts so thank you everyone.

Hello again and

If there are any kubota rtv experts in central nc, I'd love to pick your brain.

Dave

Dave: Please enter your general location in your profile.