New Member- M7040SU arrives today

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #1  

NativeSon

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040SU 2010
The New tractor arrives today. I have already found a lot of great answers to my dumb Questions on this site, and look forward to learning more.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #2  
Congratulations! Make sure pictures are taken and shared. We like to see others toys all shinny and new. Then we strongly suggest they get dirty!

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #4  
You are a lucky man.
That is a sweetheart of a tractor.

We will need photos if possible.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #5  
Welcome to TBN NativeSon. We all like pictures. Please share. :thumbsup:

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today
Will try to get some pics this weekend. Didn't get to work it much yesterday just moved some hay. We'll get some more seat time this afternoon and get some shredding done. Getting it dirty is the fun part.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #7  
Congratulations on your new tractor; I too would love to see some pictures.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today
Got some great seat time today. Shredded some heavy undergrowth in a short amount of time. The Kubota performed better than adverised. The Rino cutter was over the top. Just another day on the job.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #9  
Congratulations from a fellow east Texan. I too will be looking forward to feedback on performance.

/ New Member- M7040SU arrives today #10  
You'll find that M7040 a real workhorse and able to do just about anything required short of a six-bottom plow in clay.

It seems a "beast" compared to the L-series but can be considered a big small tractor or a small big tractor - your choice.

I get the giggles everytime it is fired up and put to work. Hope you enjoy it that much.