new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #41  
Just comparing its ride to the Taco, it much more like a car, than the truck its expected to be. It is indeed fun..

I ordered a supercab Ranger in silver STX with a few options, they just called and let me know it's in.. Heading there in AM.. Love my eco boost 3.5 in my SHO, it has been flawless and lots of fun to drive..

/ new ranger review?
Please write us a report, after you put some mileage on. We got the superC for the dogs and groceries, plus we do like the 6ft box.

I ordered a supercab Ranger in silver STX with a few options, they just called and let me know it's in.. Heading there in AM.. Love my eco boost 3.5 in my SHO, it has been flawless and lots of fun to drive..

/ new ranger review? #43  
Please write us a report, after you put some mileage on. We got the superC for the dogs and groceries, plus we do like the 6ft box.

I looked at the crew but the bed is to small for me..

/ new ranger review? #44  

Pix, or it never happened.....:cool:

/ new ranger review? #45  
I will takes pictures. I think they are a little conservative as far as looks go, I like the looks of the new Tacoma better but the Ford rides better and handles better, I also like the eco boost engines better than any other gasser.. Plus I have a local Ford dealer that has a fantastic service dept that I have been going to for years 10 miles away...

/ new ranger review?
We traded in our 2017 taco for this ranger. We like the R much, much better..

/ new ranger review? #47  
Has anyone seen the saber color on the 2019 Ranger Sport. Is it tend to be more orange or more brown? No dealer around here has one.
I looked at the Ridgeline, Colorado and the Ranger in one day and the Ranger impressed me most.
What kind of year end discounts are your dealers giving?

/ new ranger review?
Don, We got a couple of year-end discounts from Ford which totaled to about $1000. If you know anyone who happens to work for Ford, you might be able to get another $1000 off. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
   / new ranger review? #49  
Don, We got a couple of year-end discounts from Ford with came to $1000. If you know anyone who happens to work for Ford, you might be able to get another $1000 off. Hope that helps.

Yes, I'm just trying to decide on the 2019 year end discounts or get the 2020 and go through Costco. I'm thinking the year-end will save me the most money - just trying to figure it all out. No big hurry to sell my '08 F150.

/ new ranger review?
For people with mutts. We added a platform across the rear floor to give them a level platform to be on. More photos can be had on the dogs blog. here

Attachments

• P1070664.jpg
    P1070664.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited: