new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #571  
I actually thought 17 mpg wasn't too bad either. But it was with a small utility trailer and 1,000 pounds of weight. I will be hauling my 2025R with front loader and mid mower later this spring which should be about 2500 pounds. We will see how it does with that much weight.

/ new ranger review? #572  
I actually thought 17 mpg wasn't too bad either. But it was with a small utility trailer and 1,000 pounds of weight. I will be hauling my 2025R with front loader and mid mower later this spring which should be about 2500 pounds. We will see how it does with that much weight.
Probably be close to the same.

/ new ranger review?
As seen on the south shore today. May have got 6" today and lots of wind and more snow than whats seen in this photo.
P1100450.jpg

/ new ranger review? #574  
IMG_0067.JPG

Old Ranger next to new Ranger.
Longer Taller

/ new ranger review? #577  
You took your pole saw. Nice, never leave home without it?

/ new ranger review?
We just got back from longish trip and here is the mileage towing our utility box like camper at interstate speeds. The speed limit here is 80 and we could have gone faster. The tank on our 2019 is something larger than 19 gallons. What is the most you fuel guys have added to yours? Sorry that my camera focused on the steering wheel.
P1100917.jpg

Last edited:
   / new ranger review? #580  
It is blurry, what does it say?