NEW TBN MEMBERS*****

/ NEW TBN MEMBERS***** #1  

BTDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel
I know TBN has gotten a lot of new members, and to all of you "Welcome". This is good news. Lots more input and variety of opinions. Please take a moment to fill in the profile section. It helps others help you by knowing a little about your location Example: If you ask a question about a disc or plow, before we answer, if we can look in your profile and see you are in Arkansas as opposed to Florida, (rocks as opposed to sand) it better helps to offer suggestions. Please list equipment and tractor/tractors you have. If you ask for help for a broken tractor, it helps if we can look and see what type you have, then someone with a like unit can chime in. We all may chime in, but if you see I have a Blue/Ford and you have an Orange/whatever, you may be inclined to not take what I say as serious as someone with the same type tractor as you. If you have questions, ask them. There are no dumb questions. If you have a project, share it (preferably with pics):D , but make it interesting for all. Lot's of good folks here. Some may chime in with other requests/suggestions, but we are just trying to make this an enjoyable forum. Once again, welcome.

/ NEW TBN MEMBERS***** #2  
BTDT....good advice. Just to show how it works, I looked at your bio and noticed that you built a hayride trailer from an old truck frame. I am interested in doing something similar. Did you have the entire truck frame or just the bed? I have an old truck bed trailer that I could use. An explanation and especially a pic would be appreciated.

/ NEW TBN MEMBERS*****
TNhobbyfarmer said:
BTDT....good advice. Just to show how it works, I looked at your bio and noticed that you built a hayride trailer from an old truck frame. I am interested in doing something similar. Did you have the entire truck frame or just the bed? I have an old truck bed trailer that I could use. An explanation and especially a pic would be appreciated.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...d1162712266-bridge-pics-trailers-tractors.pdf

Here is a pic, when attatchment opens, use rotate button (top right corner), and scroll down, pic is of trailer with pipe supports for my bridge, pulled by Ford 1300 tractor.
I used some 4x6 treated posts to fasten to frame, 4x4x8 as cross pieces fastened to the top of those, then 2x6 treated the length of the trailer. A couple of 2x4 across the front and rear.