New to looking at Kioti, is the NX comparable the Grand L in Kubota?

/ New to looking at Kioti, is the NX comparable the Grand L in Kubota? #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Doing my comparisons it looks like a NX6010 Cab matches up as a fair comparison to the Kubota GrandL 5460 Cab.

The Kubota engine is 4cyl and more displacement is the only big difference I can find. Am I on the right track?

Also, what does the DK6010SE compare to in Kubota?

Thanks!

/ New to looking at Kioti, is the NX comparable the Grand L in Kubota? #2  
Aside from the Kubota having HST+ (which is definitely a nice feature), I found the NX very comparable to the Grand L.

/ New to looking at Kioti, is the NX comparable the Grand L in Kubota? #3  
Aside from the Kubota having HST+ (which is definitely a nice feature), I found the NX very comparable to the Grand L.
HST+ is super nice. It's the main reason I'm in my L4060hstc. Pushing 500 hours in & still agree with my decision. The 1 Kioti dealer in Colorado didn't have any remotely comparable Kiotis in stock to look at & generally didn't impress me at all. A better dealer would have made any of the Korean machines much more interesting.

Displacement isn't super relevant. Compare based on weight & HP. A turbo adds complexity but increases the effective displacement. PTO HP is measured at the same RPM so is a completely apple's to apple's comparison between machines.