Tractor News New (to me) tractor - BX2660

/ New (to me) tractor - BX2660 #1  

SCOOBY14B

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 Ansung B2504 FE loader and Kubota MMM
FINALLY got a tractor today. It's a 2010 BX2660 with 185 hours.

Bought it from a hardware store. They had just installed a new loader (but it's an Ansung B2405) and a 60" MMM.

Immediate plans are WHEEL SPACERS to hopefully make it more stable

Considering filling tires for above as well

Piranha tooth bar tractor with girls.jpgtractor day i bought.JPG

/ New (to me) tractor - BX2660 #2  
Congratulations, thats not even broken in yet.

/ New (to me) tractor - BX2660 #3  
Congrats on the new toy ! ! !:thumbsup: I have a 2008 BX 2350 with FEL, MMM, Rear tiller. LOVE every bit of it. It takes all the punishment I give it and wants more.
I would be careful on the wheel spacers, though. Watch clearance on the MMM. If you have fluid put in the rear tires it will help stability and traction a lot.

Be careful, the girls might just take it away from you. :laughing:

/ New (to me) tractor - BX2660 #4  
Congratulations on your purchase. The BX2660 has it's own sound of power that the other BXs don't, very powerful machine on a light weight frame. You need weight on the back of your tractor with a FEL and wheel spacers won't help that. Filled tires is one way and a heavy implement is another way. I've always chosen the heavy weight (boxblade) on the back or make a 3ph box and put weight on it. I choose the BB because it is a very useful implement in many ways and provides the weight necessary for a tractor with a fel. Keep the bucket down near the ground always when moving.
Great videos here showing use of attachments/implements. Tractor Attachments And Skid Steer Attachments For Any Tractor Or Skid Steer

/ New (to me) tractor - BX2660 #5  
I would be careful on the wheel spacers, though. Watch clearance on the MMM.

Clearance should only be an issue with 54"MMM. Since the unit has a 60", I can verify that the Bro Tek wheel spacers work well.