New XUV 590E S4 gator

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator #1  

nikdfish

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3038E & 1025R FILB
Just came into the dealer yesterday & went down to sign paperwork today.

PXL_20210713_141737881.jpg

PXL_20210713_141729913.jpg
PXL_20210713_141707982.jpg

I had gone by the JD store week before last & asked about S4 availability. None of the in-network stores had any but the sales person found one that was scheduled to be shipped into another store for general inventory. Our sales guy had a purchase order cut for it in our name & they ended up re-routing delivery direct to our local store. Just as well our name was on it. Someone tried to buy it out from under us as soon as it hit the back lot (" ... but I can pay cash, right now!") .

Options include roof, front bumper, rear bumper, 14" radials and flip up windshield. The windshield gets installed tomorrow morning & then delivery later that day.

Build date, as I recall, was June 28.

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator #2  
Very nice! Congrats!

Mike

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator #3  
Awesome enjoy. Glad the dealer held on to it for you.

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator
It's home! Got delivered about 1:00PM.

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator
With the windshield in:

FZ-gator-10.jpg

FZ-gator-11.jpg

FZ-gator-12.jpg

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator
The cheap mirrors came in. No biggie to get installed.

GATOR-20.jpg

Side mirrors & a panoramic rear view, about $50 total. Didn't want to spring for more expensive til I know better what I need.

gator-21.jpg

Not a bad install, just had to unclamp the windshield to allow the mirror mounting straps to get installed under the weatherstripping, then clamp it back. The rear view just clamped on the roll bar.

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator #8  
nice gator! I just bought a 590M myself. Loving it so far.

Is that the stock 'flip up' windshield from JD? I bought mine without a windshield thinking I would buy an aftermarket one, but i really like the JD version with fewer attachment points to the frame (4) VS most aftermarket which seem to be 6 clamps.

/ New XUV 590E S4 gator
nice gator! I just bought a 590M myself. Loving it so far.

Is that the stock 'flip up' windshield from JD? I bought mine without a windshield thinking I would buy an aftermarket one, but i really like the JD version with fewer attachment points to the frame (4) VS most aftermarket which seem to be 6 clamps.
Yes, it is a JD "flip up". I think it was $600 & that includes the "free" install.