New Yanmar Videos!

/ New Yanmar Videos! #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Check out these new Yanmar videos uploaded on YouTube. One is on the YT235 and the others are on new "compact haying equipment".

I mostly watched the haying equipment videos to see the beautiful new YT235 in action. The YT235 looked bigger in the video than I thought it'd be, now I want one even more! Great music too.

I really want to thank Yanmar for finally getting some videos uploaded about their new tractors and equipment. Keep them coming!

Now we need videos on the YT347/359 and showing us the tractors in action and explaining all the features. Show us how the loaders are removed and compare the tractors to the competition.

Keep making more videos Yanmar!

YT235: The Yanmar YT235 Compact Tractor - YouTube

Yanmar Compact Hay Baler: Yanmar YMRB32 Compact Round Hay Baler for Hay Harvest - YouTube

Yanmar Compact rotary rake: Yanmar YMGR88 Compact 3-in-1 Rotary Rake for Hay Harvest - YouTube

Yanmar Compact disc mower: Yanmar YMDM50 Compact Disc Mower for Hay Harvest - YouTube

Last edited:
   / New Yanmar Videos! #2  
I felt like the 235 felt bigger than it seems. I needed to get the YT3 loader - but would love to have a smaller one, too!