New YT359C on order

/ New YT359C on order #1  

Ffphil

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT359C
Thank you to all for answering all of my questions and pointing me to topics already discussed. Purchased a new YT359C today, pick up in a week.

Just one more question, can someone who has one tell me how long one is from bucket to 3 point? I need to plan a trailer to pick it up.

/ New YT359C on order #3  
Figure on 15 feet and congratulation on your YT 359C.
Did you ask your dealer if he would deliver it?

Last edited:
   / New YT359C on order
Blue 14, it's kind of a long story. Buying it 3 hours away in another state. Saving $13k going to get. It's worth the drive in savings. Going to pick up a new riding lawn mower on the same trip. Probably take the wife and make overnight vacation out of it as well

/ New YT359C on order #5  
Awesome man! Congrats, that's one sweet machine...post pics when you get it.

/ New YT359C on order
Will do. Hope to land it in the yard next Saturday.

/ New YT359C on order #7  
congrats on the new yt359c may it serve you well and keep the updates coming.

/ New YT359C on order #9  
Thank you to all for answering all of my questions and pointing me to topics already discussed. Purchased a new YT359C today, pick up in a week.

Just one more question, can someone who has one tell me how long one is from bucket to 3 point? I need to plan a trailer to pick it up.

Fantastic, you're gonna love it! I just measured mine with the loader set down. From the loader leading edge to the back of the three point hitch arms I get 182 inches roughly. Let me know if you have any other measurements needed.

/ New YT359C on order
Fantastic, you're gonna love it! I just measured mine with the loader set down. From the loader leading edge to the back of the three point hitch arms I get 182 inches roughly. Let me know if you have any other measurements needed.
Thank you, that should do. Just want to make sure I bring a long enough trailer as I have attachments to bring home as well.