Newbie saying Hi Guys

/ Newbie saying Hi Guys #1  

ZackaryMac

Silver Member
Tractor
B6100 HST-E, T1600, Case 1818
After reading in this for a couple of days (just found this site then), I decided to join in. Less than 2 weeks ago I bought a B6100 HST-E with a MMM and 2000 hours on it. The main purpose for this is to mow grass, and gear up a front snowblower to do the long driveway I have. Plus anything else, like towing a little trailer around my 3 acres that we bought late last year. I used to have a MTD 12 ride-on, but soon learned to hate it. In all fairness, it is what it is. I debated about buying a CUT, but after some internet searching, decided a Kubota was a great tractor. In the first 5 minutes of driving the Kubota I thought I made a mistake, until I started mowing. 5 minutes after that I was smiling from ear-to-ear. WAY nicer to mow with. HST + MMM = /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. This is my first CUT so I hope you guys don't mind questions.

/ Newbie saying Hi Guys #2  

Cliff_Johns

Elite Member
Tractor
JD 4110
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This is my first CUT so I hope you guys don't mind questions. )</font>

Welcome,

I think you'll find that this forum lives for questions. It only gets boring when there aren't any questions to gnaw on and express opinions on.

Cliff

/ Newbie saying Hi Guys #3  

Alan L.

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Welcome! This is the best place to be on the internet. Tractors or otherwise. These guys (and gals) will give you the shirt off their back. Well, the gals...well....you know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Newbie saying Hi Guys #4  

chrisjbell

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7300; JD LX233
Welcome! Just thought I'd fire a "Hi" back to you. Gotta love these CUTs - don't know what I'd do without mine.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif