Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #2  
Interesting...the UW56 replaces the 5600 and the UW53 replaces the 5610. It looks like the LED work lights may fit our brackets while the headlights are built into the front fenders for better visibility. The mirrors though look like they would get in the way and the A-pillar blocks them. A nice steering wheel with a knob...yes! I'm not sure on the dial throttle as my lever has great control. A back-up camera from the factory is nice but a 5" screen is small...upgrade ability?

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #3  
I see the next gen snowblower in the video is a SB32x74 and I can't find specs on it yet. It is tall like the SB240 with openings through the housing to see? It seems the motor displacements are now metric too measuring 100cc, 130cc, and 160cc.

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #4  
I wonder where the new Toolcat is manufactured?

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #5  
when I purchased my 2021 Toolcat I spoke with the dealer about the vision over the lights, asked why since it was exactly the same issue in my 2005 the lights have not been located in the fenders, he said it was due to the lights being a option and only one style fender fits all, glad to see they changed it but is the light package standard or will they have 2 styles of fenders, time will tell

been thinking of a rear camera, that is one small screen they are using but better than nothing

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #6  
I see the next gen snowblower in the video is a SB32x74 and I can't find specs on it yet. It is tall like the SB240 with openings through the housing to see? It seems the motor displacements are now metric too measuring 100cc, 130cc, and 160cc.
noticed the openings in the snowblower, they are likely there now the lights have been lowered in the fender so you can still see in front if you choose to use headlights rather than the over cab lighting

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #7  
Still no change on the Bobcat Website for the USA:

Toolcat.JPG

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #8  
The Bobcat site is lacking for up to date info on the SB32 snowblowers too.

/ Next Gen Toolcat…. UW56 #10  
I like the new design. Looks more modern, but only thing I really, really wish my 5610 f -series had was the traction control. I assume this new one has that. Any guesses how much to get out of a 2011 5610 F-series with 1200ish hours in excellent condition and get into a loaded uw53? I know used 5610s still sell for quite a bit but I bet they are proud of those new units. Mine has been awesome but I sure would like the traction control. Having said that, haven't got stuck lately :)