NH T4.75 Hydraulic plug location

/ NH T4.75 Hydraulic plug location #1  

Mallard1

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320
Trying to help a friend plumb his NH t4.75 for a lane shark. they require a hydraulic line that returns to the case of the tractor rather than through the typical hydraulic port. Does anyone know where this is located on these tractors? Thanks for the help.

/ NH T4.75 Hydraulic plug location
I don't think that will do what I need. I need to either tee into where the hydraulic fluid returns to the tank or find an extra plug that is not used that goes into the tank. I'll have the tractor at my house in the next week or two to take a closer look.

on my JD4320 there was a port where the backhoe plugs into for its return and hoped this one had something similar.

/ NH T4.75 Hydraulic plug location #4  
Does it not have a free return on the rear with a quick coupler on it?

Does it not have a free return on the rear with a quick coupler on it?
It has the 2 quick couplers per valve, these will work fine when using the lane however when stopping the lane shark the centrifugal force of the blade will keep them spinning which makes the motor act as a pump and there is nothing to relieve the pressure. With having it plumbed direct to the tank this can’t happen

I looked at the tractor today I believe I see the current return circled in red.

13041358-2F08-46B1-BFCC-C57689504481.jpeg

I also see two either bolts or plugs. Any idea if these hold something in place inside the housing or are just plugs? I really don’t want to pull them and drop something loose inside. This the the same

F5BFC422-0073-424A-BD7C-DF392419001F.jpeg

53E1B6E5-7EED-491A-99E1-F2096F944634.jpeg

/ NH T4.75 Hydraulic plug location #7  
It has the 2 quick couplers per valve, these will work fine when using the lane however when stopping the lane shark the centrifugal force of the blade will keep them spinning which makes the motor act as a pump and there is nothing to relieve the pressure. With having it plumbed direct to the tank this can’t happen
I know but it's quit common on to have a third free return to handle things like hydraulic motors and other equipment that have to have no return pressure, I'm quite sure you can buy this kit and at least there must be a plug for this.

I'm back on this project and I wondering if I place a T where the front end loader valve returns to the case could I put the fluid there? I believe that would be placing a T between #4 and #5 in the diagram below. Does anyone see any issue with placing a T here and using this as my return? Thanks for the help!

NH T4.74 Hydraulic Flow.PNG