NH T4020 rear remote

/ NH T4020 rear remote #1  

Mallard1

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320
I am looking at adding 3 rear remotes to my tractor. I called the local dealer and they quoted around $1600 per remote. That痴 crazy for what it is.

Now I知 needing help with the setup. I would like to mount the valves in the rear with either cable or electric going to a joy stick that is mounted to the right of the seat.

What is the best way to do this?

/ NH T4020 rear remote #2  
I am looking at adding 3 rear remotes to my tractor. I called the local dealer and they quoted around $1600 per remote. Thatç—´ crazy for what it is.

Now I知 needing help with the setup. I would like to mount the valves in the rear with either cable or electric going to a joy stick that is mounted to the right of the seat.

What is the best way to do this?

What are you going to be controlling? I ask because there are several things that are not ideal to be controlled with the typical electric valves. As far as cable controlled, don't know of any joystick control that will actually control 3 separate manually actuated valves on it's own. You would need to go with a diverter to get the 3rd valve as far as what I'm familiar with anyway.

Good luck. ;)

/ NH T4020 rear remote
I have a rear blade that uses all 3.

For the joystick I was thinking along the lines of the stick controlling 2 function with two buttons for the 3rd remote. Very similar to how they are set up for diverted valves

/ NH T4020 rear remote #5  
I have a rear blade that uses all 3.

For the joystick I was thinking along the lines of the stick controlling 2 function with two buttons for the 3rd remote. Very similar to how they are set up for diverted valves

Your Surplus Center link does not work for me, so not sure on the valve. Just use a diverter instead of the electric valve. That way you can still feather the valve to control the 3rd rear blade cylinder. Heck, just use a triple diverter set and just use the loader valve for the whole thing. :thumbsup:

/ NH T4020 rear remote
Mtnview, I have one rear remote now. Would it be possible to add two diverted valves to that for a total of three? And be able to control all three from the same lever?

/ NH T4020 rear remote #7  
Mtnview, I have one rear remote now. Would it be possible to add two diverted valves to that for a total of three? And be able to control all three from the same lever?
Fasse makes a splitter to control 3 cylinders independently from one remote valve. I believe it is called the ‘remote master’ . They sell valves in many configurations and have excellent stuff.

/ NH T4020 rear remote
I found the fasse 700-1513 I believe you are talking about. It come with a control box that looks to have 3 levers coming out of the top. Do these activate the remotes or would I be able to use buttons mounted to the handle?

I looked for a manual but I haven稚 been able to find one

/ NH T4020 rear remote #9  
Yes, 1 control valve, up to 4 total sets of outlets all controlled by the single valve. This is exactly what I have on my Mahindra 3215. :thumbsup:

Doing a double diverter is no problem what so ever. ;) $1050 plus shipping costs. This gets you the diverters with couplers, a generic L mount for mounting the diverters, the control grip with button and trigger switch, wiring and the hoses to plug into your existing couplers.