Not posting my project because...

/ Not posting my project because... #1  

BTDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel
Don't want to get flamed by SAFETY POLICE, don't want Local Gov. Agency to know what I'm doing, etc. etc. So what's holding you back from letting us know what your doing?

/ Not posting my project because... #2  
... not really following the reason for this thread? Are you asking a hypothetical question?

/ Not posting my project because... #3  
No, I think what he wants is some conversation by folks who wouldn't ordinarily discuss their projects in public...for various reasons which may or may not be on his list.

/ Not posting my project because... #4  
Because the more stuff you put on the internet the more wackos have access to your life?

-Mike Z.

/ Not posting my project because... #5  
Because the slow pace might bore you to death.... :)
I'll get my act together.... soon.

/ Not posting my project because... #6  
BTDT said:
Don't want to get flamed by SAFETY POLICE, don't want Local Gov. Agency to know what I'm doing, etc. etc. So what's holding you back from letting us know what your doing?
Well, it's TOP SECRET of course!!!
66534d1166705592-not-posting-my-project-because-topsecret.gif

Attachments

• topsecret.gif
    topsecret.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 856
   / Not posting my project because... #7  
No need to worry about the SAFTEY POLICE etc..for if they were doing there job I wouldn't be posting to you. :)

Come on,show us what you got on the front burner,

/ Not posting my project because... #8  
riptides said:
Because the more stuff you put on the internet the more wackos have access to your life?

-Mike Z.

Mornin Mike,
You hit the nail on the head. A lot of lurking going on out there ! Ask Eddie Walker ! I posted a few months back and jockingly refered to my nickname as Treebark being the thrifty guy that I am :) and wouldnt you know I had a message on my telephone looking for Treebark !!! ???

Go figure:p

/ Not posting my project because... #9  
scott_vt said:
Treebark being the thrifty guy that I am :) and wouldnt you know I had a message on my telephone looking for Treebark !!! ???

Go figure:p
Nice to know you have friends on TBN that also have your home phone number. :D :eek:

/ Not posting my project because... #10  
I've found the benifits and knowledge that I gain from posting a topic far outweigh the few snide remarks you will get. The very best part of this site is that 99.9% of those here want to help. The few that have the urge to be rude, or offer chritisism without being constructive, never bother me as thier comments tell more about who they are than anything else. But if you get one good question, or one solid piece of advice, it's be priceless.

I posted my engine rebuild for my dozer because I didn't have a clue on what I was doing. NONE!!! But because of all the help I recieved, I was able to save many thousands of dollars doing it myself. You yourself have offered some great advice to me on the RV Park I'm trying to build!!!

The list for me goes on and on and will continue for as long as the forum is here. I've never had a thread that I didn't get some sort of help from the members here. I'm not the most prolific poster, but sometimes I feel like the greediest in my quest for advice and help.

It's your choice, but I bet that if you posted a project and asked for imput, you'll get more ideas and solutions than you could possibly imagine.

Good luck,
Eddie