Not that I need an other project...BUT!

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #1  

HawkinsHollow

Veteran Member
Tractor
Branson 3015R
This neat little machine is for sale locally (30 miles from the house) for $350. The running 11 hp engine, hydraulic system and dump bed are worth that imho.

It is called a Wu's Agricultural Carrier. VERY little information on them on the internet. I am going to go take a look at it this afternoon, gonna bring the trailer just in case.

I have a hard time believing I am going to be able to get this thing put back together with the complete lack of info. and presumably parts out there. But I think this would make a cool little dump trailer for a utv or my tractor. Allegedly the dump bed works on it, seems it would be pretty easy to make it into a trailer. The bed is not big 3x6 I believe but it is better than nothing.

What y'all think? Is this hunk or junk worth $300 to $350?
Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 11.02.30 AM.png

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #2  
To me, that sounds like a great deal.

Even if you don't end up restoring it, it makes for a great trailer for the tractor. Just connect the dump cylinder to one of the remotes and you're good to go on that part.

I recently repurposed the trailer from a 2 wheel tractor I had way back in the days to an hydraulic dump trailer, and even though it's comically small for my tractor, it's an absolute dream to have and use. The bed on mine is about 5 ft wide by 6.5 ft long.

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #3  
I can’t tell from pictures but is that also self propelled by the 11 HP motor or towed and the on board engine is just for dump? If self propelled what would be cost to convert to straight axel?

Either way if frame and lift system is solid $300 seems like a decent price for a small dump trailer.

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT!
It is self propelled but the rear "tranny" is the thing in the bed, and dude doesn't know if all the parts are there. Ideally I could get it to run by itself, if not a dump trailer it shall become.

That is what I thought. Engine, hydraulic/dump system and the metal is easily worth $300

I can’t tell from pictures but is that also self propelled by the 11 HP motor or towed and the on board engine is just for dump? If self propelled what would be cost to convert to straight axel?

Either way if frame and lift system is solid $300 seems like a decent price for a small dump trailer.
What do you mean by straight axle?

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #6  
I like stuff like this, so yeah, you should get it and try to fix it.

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #7  
Neat project... keep us informed of your progress.

/ Not that I need an other project...BUT! #9  
The engine looks like a 10hp B&S I/C.. it's worth $350 newish shape running...the rest is free... That's 1 way to look at it.

I talked myself out of it. The guy bought it to get running and tried for a couple years to get parts for it and never could. I did quite a bit of research today and I have never seen any sort of equipment have that vague of a history. A google search only brings up about 15 pictures of these and 12 of them are from the ultra vague company website from 1990's Taiwan.
So it is almost certain it was a near impossibility to get it rolling without MAJOR engineering that I DO NOT have time for.

I was going to buy it to make it into a dump trailer. The bed was only 62"x38", tiny! What is the point of a dump trailer that small? I thought I could make it into a really cool utv, dump trailer that someone would buy for $1000. But again, no time, too much work, too many projects.........

Onward and upward gentlemen!!!