Notify moderator change

/ Notify moderator change #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I just used the notify moderator button and found that there is a change. You can now tell the moderator what you are notifying them about in a small box that you type in. This sure will take the guess work out of moderating. Great new addition to the site... thanks ...

/ Notify moderator change #2  
Not entirely on the same topic, but slightly related. How long since last Junkman post deletion? This isn't normal behavior /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Notify moderator change #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just used the notify moderator button and found that there is a change. You can now tell the moderator what you are notifying them about in a small box that you type in. This sure will take the guess work out of moderating. Great new addition to the site... thanks ... )</font>

So now I can tell the moderators WHY your posts should be deleted /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif WOW, that is a great addition!

/ Notify moderator change #4  
<font color="blue">How long since last Junkman post deletion?</font>

23 hours.

/ Notify moderator change #5  
<font color="blue"> 23 hours. </font>
Is that a record for him. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Notify moderator change #6  
Probably makes it a bit more convenient for the Moderators. At one time, the notifications were sent to their e-mail and not via a PM, might still be the same, I don't know. This way gives them a better idea of when things need moved.

/ Notify moderator change #7  
Junk is on the two minute delay sort of like the delay in radio to bleap out the swear words only they block out his posts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve

/ Notify moderator change #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( WOW, that is a great addition! )</font>

I'm tired and had a long day, but I think it's great that Junkman is now a Moderator. It is a great addition!! He can now delete his own posts along with mine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Great job Junk and congrats on the promotion!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Notify moderator change #9  
Junkman a moderator? No wonder my grass died, the birds quit singing, and my trailer brake lights quit working. Man! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Notify moderator change #10  
Junkman isn't a moderator.