NS5310 Parking Brake Difficult to Disengage

/ NS5310 Parking Brake Difficult to Disengage #1  

trackdrone

Tractor
Kioti NS5310H
I have a NS5310 with about 22 hours on it. This past weekend when operating it, it became incredibly difficult to disengage the parking brake, the longer it had been engaged. For example, put it on for 1 minute, a good, heavy press of the brake pedals disengages it. After about 10 or 15 minutes, I'm putting my hole back into it, using the steering wheel for leverage, and it still takes a good 45 seconds of that to get it to disengage. I have the sneaking suspicion that something needs to be lubed, but I don't know what for sure.

Anyone else have this issue, and any pointers to what I should be lubing/adjusting?

Thanks!

/ NS5310 Parking Brake Difficult to Disengage #2  
Check your linkage for something bent, loose, wedged in, too tight, or failing or missing hardware. On the NX series, there are no cables, and the brakes are all through a linkage system but I don't know jack about the NS series.

/ NS5310 Parking Brake Difficult to Disengage
Thanks! Based on work with it this weekend, it seems to be temperature sensitive - as in, gets better when its cooler. I'm going to be digging in a little deeper next weekend, as I should have some time available to take things apart.