Nx4510 and L6060

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #1  

69raptor

Bronze Member
Tractor
97 ford 1320 mihindra 3616,sold kioti nx 4510c
Love my nx 4510
But was at kubota dealer yesterday and seen a l 6060 and it is a nice machine seems bigger
Does anyone know if it is the same frame size?

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #2  
The fundamental importance of TRACTOR WEIGHT eludes many tractor shoppers. Bare tractor weight is a tractor specification easily found in sales brochures and web sites, readily comparable across tractor brands and tractor models, new and used.

Last edited:
   / Nx4510 and L6060
What does that have to do with the question i was trying to get answered. Not to sure it would matter what i own.

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #4  
If you revise your TRACTOR LISTING in your T-B-N PROFILE your readers will be less confused.

The fundamental importance of TRACTOR WEIGHT eludes many tractor shoppers. Bare tractor weight is a tractor specification easily found in sales brochures and web sites, readily comparable across tractor brands and tractor models, new and used.

Not to hard to understand what he is asking, if the info or lack of info in there profile bothers you that much, move on to another thread.

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #5  
Here are same basic dimensions of both tractors, might give you a basic idea of size differences.

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #6  
I "think" what Jeff is saying is try to refrain from using forum members as your "search engine" to look up information that is readily available on the internet. :)
In my opinion if the only question you have regarding upgrading to a L6060 is the dimensions, then it probably isnt worth the cost.

These are essentially the same class size of machine.

/ Nx4510 and L6060
I get what your saying. Im not up grading to a new tractor i was more wondering if someone new off hand if they are the same frame size. Because i was in the kubota store buying a rear blade for my 1320 and looked at a L6060 they had in side for a minute. And was thinking about again . And seemed to be a bigger tractor. Im not around my nx4510 at this time so i couldn't go look at it.

/ Nx4510 and L6060
By the way i did fill out the info that jeff wanted. Still don't understand what a guy has in his barn has to do with a question one might ask.

/ Nx4510 and L6060 #9  
Based on the specs I would say the difference is negligible.

What you have in your barn helps us understand prior experience with tractors and equipment so we dont tell you things any owner would already know.

/ Nx4510 and L6060
Thank you for your help