NX4510 hydraulic dipstick

/ NX4510 hydraulic dipstick #1  

azuerch

Tractor
2021 Kioti NX4510
I'm adding a grapple to my new NX hst and I want to verify hydraulic fluid levels. However my dipstick doesn't look like the one in the manual. Below is my dipstick. Do I want fluid below the bottom notch or between the bottom and top notch?

Thanks
20210918_134626.jpg

/ NX4510 hydraulic dipstick #2  
Between.

Have to wipe, reinsert and then check again in order to ensure a good read. If that's an accurate read you're within the range, though on the low side. When you connect and disconnect hydraulic attachments you lose some fluid, so best to tend to keep it toward the high side.

Oh yeah, w/o pictures there's really no way to telling if you really have a grapple;)

/ NX4510 hydraulic dipstick
Ok thanks. I assumed that's what the two notches were for but it seemed like such a large range that I was second guessing myself.

/ NX4510 hydraulic dipstick #4  
Between. It's only a "large range" if the dipstick location is a small restricted location. Clean and read again. I keep mine full to the upper notch/line.

/ NX4510 hydraulic dipstick #5  
Make sure to have the tractor on level ground and lower the front end loader and rear three point hitch to get the best reading.