Oil alarm

/ Oil alarm #1  

Lahay

Tractor
Kioti px9530pc
After oil alarm, why does oil alarm come on after adding oil to crank case. Does no want to idle up! Tractor is a PX9530.

/ Oil alarm #2  
Read your owner's manual. What does the oil alarm indicate? Is it for low oil level or low oil pressure? If it's for low oil pressure no amount of oil added to the crankcase beyond full will correct the problem. Running with low or nonexistent pressure will destroy an engine in short order. Does the alarm go away after adding oil? Do you need to add oil often? Where is it going?

/ Oil alarm #3  
Lahay, Are you the original owner? How many hours on the tractor? How many hours on the oil/filter? Oil light is usually for low oil. Oil alarm is for low pressure…

/ Oil alarm
Oil alarm does not come on when you first crank up and run at idle. Dip stick was a little low so I added oil up almost to top level, about qt or little more. Engine has 200hrs. It started when engine went into regen at 199.8hrs. It went thru the idle up and down series until it was finished with regen. Let it set overnight. Actually, went out and ran tractor for 10 min. at high rpm with no problem then all of sudden oil light came back on. Engine would not throttle up after that.???

/ Oil alarm #5  
Oil alarm does not come on when you first crank up and run at idle. Dip stick was a little low so I added oil up almost to top level, about qt or little more. Engine has 200hrs. It started when engine went into regen at 199.8hrs. It went thru the idle up and down series until it was finished with regen. Let it set overnight. Actually, went out and ran tractor for 10 min. at high rpm with no problem then all of sudden oil light came back on. Engine would not throttle up after that.???
Cannot say if it is the case here or whether it is even common to tractors, but generally oil pressure alarms/interlock are on time delay to suppress for a number of seconds during startup, especially for interlocks, to allow permission to start with no oil pressure until it has a chance to come up normally.

/ Oil alarm #6  
Your tractor is under the control of a computer. You may have to have the dealer connect it to the diagnostic machine to sort out the problem. It is possible he'll need to flash the firmware to a more current version.

/ Oil alarm #7  
Also wondering if it has any warranty coverage? Lotsa questions for you, as none of us are standing in the yard with you. It has only 200 hours but you’ve not mentioned the previous maintenance that was done to it. I’m wondering if it is in “Limp mode” due to overdue maintenance, or maintenance was done but the minder wasn’t reset?

/ Oil alarm #8  
I’m thinking it’s throwing a code for currently unknown reasons and it’s in limp mode.

/ Oil alarm
Thanks everyone I guess i'm gonna take it to dealership and get ready for why it is my problem and not covered by warranty. They are good at billing me for something. It was in shop last year for regen problem. Only took 4 weeks and 3 trips to figure out problem. They said def lines were reversed.

/ Oil alarm #10  
You’re still not telling us everything. DEF lines reversed?! And not covered by warranty? You’re kidding right? If that was indeed the issue, I’m willing to bet that your current problem is related…