oil for NH td45d

/ oil for NH td45d #1  

Professor Marvel

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, Kubota 2150 HST, NH TC45 D, JD 375 Baby Skid Steer --- STUFF THAT GOES ON EM, Schwinn Stingray
I was thinking of going with synthetic oil this time. What brand oil and filter should I go with? Any suggestions?
TYPO tc45d sorry. Hope no confusion

/ oil for NH td45d #2  
I am No pro on the subject but I run Rotella T6 5w40 in all my diesels. Price is ok when you find it on sale and it is a great full synthetic for all season.

Last edited:
   / oil for NH td45d #3  
I use the T6 Rotella in everything that has an engine on my place. Never had any problems with it, also never had 1000's of hours of use on an engine. Dirt Bikes like oil changed every 10 hours or so, I use T6 and run 30-40 hours, upon teardown the cylinders, transmissions and clutches all look great.

/ oil for NH td45d #4  
I use the T6 Rotella in everything that has an engine on my place. Never had any problems with it, also never had 1000's of hours of use on an engine. Dirt Bikes like oil changed every 10 hours or so, I use T6 and run 30-40 hours, upon teardown the cylinders, transmissions and clutches all look great.

T6 is great oil,if your dirt bikes have a wet clutch,you have better choices,T6 isn't meant for wet clutches,you should be running an oil meant for bikes,I suggest amsoil motorcycle oil,it's not much more money and you should experience better shifting and clutch release.

/ oil for NH td45d #5  
Last I looked T6 had the rating for wet clutch usage, SM I think. To each his own.

/ oil for NH td45d
Thanks
Looks like i will be using T6 Rotella