Oil seal front axel gear case

/ Oil seal front axel gear case #1  

ch85st

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT 1601D
I have a Mitsubishi MT 1601D that started an oil leak at the front axel wheels gear case in one side.
Does any one know where to get the right Oil seal for this gear case? As i expect the other side to start leaking also if not both is changed. no part nr in the repair manual. i would need a couple of them ;)
bild oil seal MT 1601D.jpg
front axel.jpg

/ Oil seal front axel gear case #2  
Pull it, read the numbers stamped into it or measure it and order some.

Lots of places to get seals many specifications from.

Not sure if yours are the same as mine, but I'll see if I can pull the numbers.

Your other alternative (for a while) is to go to a thicker oil; what were you currently using?

/ Oil seal front axel gear case #3  
This is from the MT180D parts catalog, since you have a Grey MT1601D you have a mix of MT180 and MT160 parts.

Valley wants $38/each

Southern Global wants $24/each

If you go direct to a seal manufacturer it will probably be about $5-10/each

Screenshot_20210520-073541_Adobe%20Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20210520-073424_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

/ Oil seal front axel gear case #4  
from your member id it seems like you dont live anywhere... so cant direct you to someone local. take the seal to a seal and bearing shop and have it matched up. you can also call them but have the seal and a caliper in hand.

/ Oil seal front axel gear case
This is from the MT180D parts catalog, since you have a Grey MT1601D you have a mix of MT180 and MT160 parts.

Valley wants $38/each

Southern Global wants $24/each

If you go direct to a seal manufacturer it will probably be about $5-10/each

View attachment 699295View attachment 699296
thank you :) as im in Bulgaria it might be hard to use US dealers, but i have found something similar from Romania (or the repair shop im using have found something that might fit but the original is 8mm high and the replacement they found is 5mm high it might not fit properly)
i will try with the part nr and see if that can help them get the correct part (as im sure the other side also will go its just a matter of time)

Thank you all for your help i now have the dimensions and part nr printed them out and will have my (Only Bulgarian speaking) repair shop try to locate one closer to Bulgaria. im sure they will find one now with the help i have received :)

/ Oil seal front axel gear case #7  
thank you :) as im in Bulgaria it might be hard to use US dealers, but i have found something similar from Romania (or the repair shop im using have found something that might fit but the original is 8mm high and the replacement they found is 5mm high it might not fit properly)
i will try with the part nr and see if that can help them get the correct part (as im sure the other side also will go its just a matter of time)
That second image is from a tractor supply in Poland.

I ended up ordering 2 oil seals from the Polish supplier, how ever my repair shop had also ordered 2 oil seals from Romania but not with exactly the correct specs (they where 9,5 mm High) they cut 1mm of and got it to fit so now the leak is stopped and i have 2 spares (correct ones) if i need them in the future. (the delivery time shown on the polish site when ordering was 24-48 hours BUT it it is more like one week in reality ;) )
Thanks again for all the help i received.