Old Fart...New tractor

/ Old Fart...New tractor #1  

duffer

Platinum Member
Tractor
'16 Mahindra 2538
I've been "lurking" in the shadows, reading everyone's fine posts. Thought I'd jump in wherever I can help.

Have a 5 month old Mahindra 2538 with bucket, and working on getting some implements as needed.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the forum so far, and look forward to participating. but I'll probably learn more from you guys, than I'll teach.

Duffer

/ Old Fart...New tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN and the forum.

/ Old Fart...New tractor #3  
:welcome:

Thanks for joining :)

/ Old Fart...New tractor #5  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... and you'll be surprised what you'll be able to contribute. With age comes wisdom, even if it's to serve as an example of what not to do. :)

/ Old Fart...New tractor #6  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Old Fart...New tractor
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... and you'll be surprised what you'll be able to contribute. With age comes wisdom, even if it's to serve as an example of what not to do. :)

Oh...in that case, I'll be able to contribute more than most !!

/ Old Fart...New tractor #8  
Good morning Duffer, I'm in Graniteville, welcome aboard. Bob

/ Old Fart...New tractor #9  
Well, duffer,......as as ;you lurk and learn, be aware that Wagtail has a different perspective since he is from "Downunder".:D
Cheers,
Mike

/ Old Fart...New tractor #10  
Well, duffer,......as as ;you lurk and learn, be aware that Wagtail has a different perspective since he is from "Downunder".:D
Cheers,
Mike

I should say so. For example, I know what the OP's name "duffer" means... however, in Australia, a duffer is what we call a 'rustler'. :laughing: