Older tube valve stem ?

/ Older tube valve stem ? #1  

lennyzx11

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301 HST/LA525 & 1964 Ford 2000 gas
Guys I'm looking for a place to get a valve stem for this tube I put in my Ford 2N this week. It came without one.
IMG_0851.JPG
Not much to go one I know. The ones I'm removing are all too small to fit the hole. It seems like an adaptor may need screwed inside this stem but all the local Tractor supplies, co-op, etc. only have the smaller type adaptor that I already have.
Was or is there a larger type Schrader valve for tractor tubes out there? Maybe older?
These tires and tubes came off a 8n holding air and I mounted this one before realizing the core was missing.
Thanks

/ Older tube valve stem ? #2  
That looks like a tubeless tire stem for adding liquid to the tires and is used on nearly all tractor traction tires so a dealer should have them or a tire shop that deals with tractor tires.

/ Older tube valve stem ? #4  
If you are looking for the whole stem, and not just the Schrader valve, then you might have an old style in there. Look at this thread for a picture of a newer stem: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/372098-nice-little-bs-mishap-today-4.html
If you found those and they don't fit, check at a tire shop that does ag tires, or your tractor dealer. There is an older style that I used to find at TSC, but lately I can't find them in stores around here. Only the modern style I linked above. The last time I needed one for an old tube, the tire dealer tossed me a couple old used stems that worked perfect. They save them from old tubes that they replace. It also looks like you're missing the plastic nut that holds the tube stem in place.