On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
8542099E-660E-4C0F-9EF1-6504981615FF.jpeg

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #3  
:thumbsup: She's a keeper for sure!

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #4  
That took me a minute to figure that one out.

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #5  
A cartridge in a dead tree?

I'm not sure if I figured it out, or not. I can be a little thick sometimes on jokes.

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #6  
My wife specifically requested a little dog charm to go on a bracelet she has. I happened to watch part of the SNL Christmas special last night, and the following skit made me think, but I'm sure it's fine.

Holiday Jewelry - SNL - YouTube

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A cartridge in a dead tree?

I'm not sure if I figured it out, or not. I can be a little thick sometimes on jokes.

You are really close. Think about the song... A cartridge in a bare tree :thumbsup:

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #8  
   / On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #9  
My wife specifically requested a little dog charm to go on a bracelet she has. I happened to watch part of the SNL Christmas special last night, and the following skit made me think, but I'm sure it's fine.

Holiday Jewelry - SNL - YouTube

We live and learn. When Sharn Jean and I were first married, as a joke, I bought a scrub brush, stuffed it inside of a paper tube left over from Christmas wrap, wrapped it up and put it under the tree with her name on it. She opened it and was devastated. She began crying, and I had to make amends fast. Told her it was a joke, and retrieved her real gift, I think it was a wrist watch that year, and things smoothed out...eventually. I had a lot to learn about women in those days, and still haven't completed the course. :(

/ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... #10  
We live and learn. When Sharn Jean and I were first married, as a joke, I bought a scrub brush, stuffed it inside of a paper tube left over from Christmas wrap, wrapped it up and put it under the tree with her name on it. She opened it and was devastated. She began crying, and I had to make amends fast. Told her it was a joke, and retrieved her real gift, I think it was a wrist watch that year, and things smoothed out...eventually. I had a lot to learn about women in those days, and still haven't completed the course. :(

My wife had gained a bit of weight so for Christmas I bought her a bathroom scale. Ya I had a bit to learn in those days too and like you I'm still learning.........