One Job leads to Another

/ One Job leads to Another #11  
Congratulations on your successful completion of the job and your new one; sounds as though you are well on your way.

We hired a couple of young men, sixteen years, for a couple of days work earlier this summer and we have them working every week now.

/ One Job leads to Another #12  
When I was 16, I had to get a "work permit" from the school board for a public summer job. I did and for my Junior and Senior year summer vacations, I did construction work as a material handler. I worked side by side with the 30 and 40 yr olds and was taught a lot of good work ethic lessons. Ken Sweet

/ One Job leads to Another #13  
When I was 16, I had to get a "work permit" from the school board for a public summer job. I did and for my Junior and Senior year summer vacations, I did construction work as a material handler. I worked side by side with the 30 and 40 yr olds and was taught a lot of good work ethic lessons. Ken Sweet

I have always preached that the most important thing a person can have is a good work ethic and the best time to develop one is while you are young. This has been really good for these kids; kept them off the streets and exposed them to some good role models working around the farm and my sons' business on the farm; lots of law enforcement and military train there.

/ One Job leads to Another
Congratulations on your successful completion of the job and your new one; sounds as though you are well on your way.

We hired a couple of young men, sixteen years, for a couple of days work earlier this summer and we have them working every week now.

Can they operate tractors?

/ One Job leads to Another
The Draft should have never been stopped. That taught a work ethic and made men out of boys. I see a big difference in this country since the draft was haulted.

There are others ways to teach work ethic besides the draft though.