One more idea of a brush guard

/ One more idea of a brush guard #1  

2515R Dude

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2515R
Upper part are welded together chain links, the bottom part is 1/8" metal.

Attachments

• 20221214_112136.jpg
    20221214_112136.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 578
  • 20221214_112502.jpg
    20221214_112502.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 531
   / One more idea of a brush guard #4  
Nicely done. (y)

/ One more idea of a brush guard #6  
Looks well done, but with apologies, my concern is the size of the openings in the chain link may allow sticks to penetrate.

/ One more idea of a brush guard #7  
That looks great! I bet that was tedious work. Something I've lost my patients with at my age. I copped out and used expanded metal. When I lost the fondness of the way that looked, I bought a standard bumper/grill. :cautious: Cudos to you for your craftsmanship. (y)

/ One more idea of a brush guard #8  
Very classy. I would have never thought of doing that. Great shop time. Good for the Soul.

There's nowhere to stop when building a grill guard. So the intended use of the tractor should be considered.

/ One more idea of a brush guard #9  
the sky is the limit with that design. you could do a wrap around headlight protector as well and protect the front of the hood. Only disadvantage is time consuming to build but If you enjoy doing it. Nice work

/ One more idea of a brush guard #10  
the sky is the limit with that design. you could do a wrap around headlight protector as well and protect the front of the hood. Only disadvantage is time consuming to build but If you enjoy doing it. Nice work
I started with a flat guard. Then added wings. Then closed in the bottom. All in an attempt to better protect the front when using the FEL handling brush. It became a challenge to modify it and still have it fit between the FEL arms and the guard be tiltable.