Open heart surgery tomorrow morning

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
Tomorrow at 5:30 AM CT time a good friend of mine Paul Steinberg aka: The original Junkman will undergo open heart surgery to either repair or replace a defective heart valve.

If all goes as planned his hospital stay will be 5-7 days.

I am including all contact info so that some of his friends may send him an e-card or say a prayer for him...... I know I will

To email messages..........
https://www.myhospitalwebsite.com/library/webdav/view/stvincenthospital/apps/EmailPatient/default.aspx
To send a card.......
https://www.myhospitalwebsite.com/library/webdav/view/stvincenthospital/apps/eCard/SendCard.aspx
His surgeon.....
Saint Vincent Hospital - Leadership and Quality

Te Procedure......
MITRAL VALVE REPAIR (text)

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #2  
Our prayers are with you Paul
Your friend will do just fine
Best of luck to you Paul
Jim:)

Last edited:
   / Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #3  
Hi Mike, thanks for the notice. I know that Paul hasn't been here on TBN for a while, but he is still is ranked as one of the most prolific posters here and is still ranked in the Top 5. He also has a great sense of humor.

Anyone who has been hanging around here for a few years will remember him and will appreciate this thread so they can send their best wishes.

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #5  
Thanks Mike, I emailed him and he's in my prayers. He is one of my all time favorites here on TBN.

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #6  
Thanks for the info Mike.

Strong prayers and speedy recovery wishes to you Paul.

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #7  
Thanks Mike.
I haven't been on any of my regular forums for a while, but I got an email from Paul yesterday for the first time in a couple months.
He's certainly in our prayers as he goes into surgery this morning.

Andy M.

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #8  
Mike,
Thanks for letting us know about Junk. I hope that the operation goes well and that he gets well some.

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning #9  
Afternoon Mike,
Thanks for sharing that info ! Will get an e-mail out to him ! We wish him the very best on his recovery !

/ Open heart surgery tomorrow morning
Guys as an update Junkman's wife talked with Rose, (my wife) today while I was at work. They were able to make a repair to the heart valve instead of a replacement and he came through the surgery fine.

Thanks for your prayers.