Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #1  

rbargeron

Elite Member
Tractor
L5450, L48, L3250, L345
Ok some of my computers don't accept cookies so I have to log in every time I visit TBN on some of them.

Over the past few years, logging in has gotten less convenient, having to wait while pop-ups load, which interrupts typing in my username and passwoerd causing that to fail. (Somebody needs to remember keeping the site user-friendly)

Recently the opening pop-up asking visitors to join TBN shows a new picture of a happy couple on 60+ year old Ford tractor. The steering on these old machines was hard and by now most of them steer REALLY hard and the smiling face on the woman at the wheel is completely unbelievable. So is her two-fisted tight grip on the wheel.

Advertisers and PR people often ruin their credibility by showing how little they really understand their subject - but THIS on TBN? Really?

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #2  
I don't know, I have a 62 year old Ford without power steering that driven correctly can be steered with single hand. I not saying that ps isn't better but it can be done and I enjoy using the tractor as much as I enjoy my new 2011 CaseIH. Old iron kind of gets into your.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #3  
I don't know, I have a 62 year old Ford without power steering that driven correctly can be steered with single hand. I not saying that ps isn't better but it can be done and I enjoy using the tractor as much as I enjoy my new 2011 CaseIH. Old iron kind of gets into your.

...blood.;)

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #5  
You guys are too much. :laughing:

We're working on a new, more functional pop-up that will let you log in right through the pop-up.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #6  
Thank you for realizing the pop-up is a pain in the @#$ when TRYING To LOG IN. Maybe my login is to long or hard to type. Ask me how I know you are loosing viewers.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #7  
Why don't I have this problem,, When ever I open the site..I'm already logged in,, But then again I never log out Should I.???

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #8  
Why don't I have this problem,, When ever I open the site..I'm already logged in,, But then again I never log out Should I.???

Ditto.:laughing:Mdejoode, Nice Tractor...

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #9  
Whenever those pop-ups are loading I can not do anything, and I also noticed that my back button does not work very well on this site. Sometimes I have to hit the back button 2, 3, and even 4 times before it will go back. I have checked other sites and this DOES NOT happen for me.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #10  
Thank you for realizing the pop-up is a pain in the @#$ when TRYING To LOG IN. Maybe my login is to long or hard to type. Ask me how I know you are loosing viewers.

We have a new pop-up now that allows you to log in right from the pop-up. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback.