Opinions on Kioti ck2510

/ Opinions on Kioti ck2510 #1  

dsp1

Tractor
Old Farmalls
My father has been looking at getting a small hst tractor for a while now since, among other reasons, our larger old school farm tractors don't agree with his knees anymore. We recently ran across a 2019 ck2510 with loader/backhoe/rear remotes with 20 hours that was bought new by the 85 year old man who owns it. The thing was always stored inside and doesn't even look like it has 20 hrs on it. He is asking 19,000 and is willing to take off the whatever the hauling would cost us to get it back home. Everything on the tractor operates smoothly and how it should and it doesn't seem to have any issues I could find. Does that seem like a fair price for that model and year of tractor?

/ Opinions on Kioti ck2510 #2  
Good Morning dsp1,
It sounds like your basically getting a brand new tractor for $19K ! That sounds like a very attractive price for everything that your getting ! We have a Kioti dealer not far from here, just over the Ny border in Granville ,Ny. The tractors never seem to stay on his lot very long before they are sold. Personally I dont have any experience with that brand, but they do seem to be fairly popular in this area ! You might think of moving your post to the Kioti forum, and possibly get more informed replies. It sounds like a pretty good deal to me !

Have a great day !

/ Opinions on Kioti ck2510 #3  
My father has been looking at getting a small hst tractor for a while now since, among other reasons, our larger old school farm tractors don't agree with his knees anymore. We recently ran across a 2019 ck2510 with loader/backhoe/rear remotes with 20 hours that was bought new by the 85 year old man who owns it. The thing was always stored inside and doesn't even look like it has 20 hrs on it. He is asking 19,000 and is willing to take off the whatever the hauling would cost us to get it back home. Everything on the tractor operates smoothly and how it should and it doesn't seem to have any issues I could find. Does that seem like a fair price for that model and year of tractor?

About 12 days ago; maybe more like 20 days now; I bought a brand new CK2610 for $20,500; plus insurance, and fianaced for 72 months. I think the question for your or the your dad is; do you want-need the back hoe? That back hoe alone makes this a good deal; but if he doesn't want-need the back hoe; I would want more savings then $1500 for a 4 year old tractor, and the trouble-bad rates to finance used equipment.

/ Opinions on Kioti ck2510 #4  
My father has been looking at getting a small hst tractor for a while now since, among other reasons, our larger old school farm tractors don't agree with his knees anymore.

Just so you realize how limited in performance a 2,260 pound bare weight, 24-horsepower tractor with a two (2) range HST transmission is relative to your old, heavy Farmalls. If you have hills to ascend, the backhoe equipped CK2510 may struggle. EYES OPEN.

Certainly a good-value proposition if this very light, minimally powered tractor meets your needs.

Tractor capability is more closely correlated to bare tractor weight than any other single (1) specification.

Last edited:
   / Opinions on Kioti ck2510
Just so you realize how limited in performance a 2,260 pound bare weight, 24-horsepower tractor with a two (2) range HST transmission is relative to your old, heavy Farmalls. If you have hills to ascend, the backhoe equipped CK2510 may struggle. EYES OPEN.

Certainly a good-value proposition if this very light, minimally powered tractor meets your needs.

Tractor capability is more closely correlated to bare tractor weight than any other single (1) specification.
The old Massey and Farmalls aren't going anywhere, I use them for the actual farming tasks that need a real tractor to get done. We do have a ton of projects/maintenance tasks that a backhoe would be really useful for so that is a big consideration. A smaller, lighter tractor would be really nice for working in and around the buildings and woods trails where our heavier tractors with our wet weather create unbelievable carnage.

/ Opinions on Kioti ck2510 #7  
My father has been looking at getting a small hst tractor for a while now since, among other reasons, our larger old school farm tractors don't agree with his knees anymore. We recently ran across a 2019 ck2510 with loader/backhoe/rear remotes with 20 hours that was bought new by the 85 year old man who owns it. The thing was always stored inside and doesn't even look like it has 20 hrs on it. He is asking 19,000 and is willing to take off the whatever the hauling would cost us to get it back home. Everything on the tractor operates smoothly and how it should and it doesn't seem to have any issues I could find. Does that seem like a fair price for that model and year of tractor

I purchased a 2021 CK2610SE new for $31K. From what youre describing is one heck of a deal. I would check it over real well and if all seems good, jump on it. Ive never regretted my purchase! Kioti makes a very good tractor. Just think about what you need it for and if its the right fit for you. And if you dont need some of the implements, sell them.